Sales information shared by Wingert Realty and Land Services Inc., Mankato, for the first quarter of the year shows that farmland prices were in Minnesota were holding.
Here are sales from January through March.
• Blue Earth County, northwest of Vernon Center: $10,134 per tillable acre; 186.5 tillable acres with CPI 92.5.
• Brown County, southwest of New Ulm: $8,610 per tillable acre; 156.4 tillable acres with CPI 87.
• Faribault County, east of Bricelyn: $8,846 per tillable acre; 74 tillable acres with CPI 92.3.
• Faribault County, north of Winnebago: $7,956 per tillable acre; 88.5 tillable acres with CPI 84.3.
• Freeborn County, northwest of Freeborn: $8,200 per tillable acre; 74 tillable acres with CPI 93.5.
• Mower County, southeast of Sargeant: $6,531 per tillable acre; 74.2 tillable acres with CPI 91.7.
• Sibley County, south of Glencoe: $6,469 per tillable acre; 115 tillable acres with crop productivity index 87.5.
• Sibley County, south of Winthrop: $9,138 per tillable acre; 164.6 tillable acres, CPI 93.8.
Source: Wingert Realty and Land Services Inc.