Mycogen brand hybrids now include the Enlist trait, so farmers have access to effective weed-control program and options to help prevent future weed resistance.
“We’re excited to release new genetics for high-yielding hybrids that will drive real value on farms across the country,” says Brent Stauffacher, corn portfolio marketing leader, Mycogen Seeds. “That means higher yield potential and the ability for farmers to protect their investments with a more cost-efficient and effective weed control system.”
Enlist corn hybrids provide tolerance to Enlist Duo herbicide — a combination of new 2,4-D choline and glyphosate — to help manage hard-to-control and herbicide-resistant weeds. Enlist Duo features Colex-D technology, which enables near-zero volatility, minimized potential for physical drift, low odor and improved handling characteristics. The two modes of action in Enlist Duo, combined with a program approach, deliver control of weeds that would otherwise use crop moisture and nutrients and rob yield.
Featured corn hybrids with Enlist trait applicable to Minnesota, Dakotas
• MY79C56: high-yielding, early flowering hybrid for the early maturity zones
• MY00J42: widely adapted hybrid with consistent yield and reliable agronomics
• MY00T28: high-yielding hybrid with great late-season plant health and stress tolerance
• MY01D86: widely adapted hybrid with consistent yield and reliable agronomics
• MY02J56: widely adapted hybrid with stable yield performance under tough conditions
• MY04S86: high-yielding, widely adapted hybrid for a wide range of soil types and environments
• MY05U06: widely adapted hybrid with high yield and very stable agronomics
• MY06R36: high-yielding, widely adapted hybrid for a wide range of soil types and environments
• MY01D86, 101 RM: widely adapted hybrid with consistent yield and reliable agronomics, including strong stalks, roots and late-season intactness
Additional new hybrids for 2018
• MY00J47 RA, 100 RM: widely adapted hybrid with consistent yield and reliable agronomics
• MY04Y97 RA, 104 RM: high-yielding, widely adapted hybrid with fast drydown and good Goss’s wilt tolerance
• MY09R37 RA, 109 RM: consistent yield performance with dependable agronomics
• MY10Y47 RA, 110 RM: great agronomics and consistent yield performance in the central and eastern Corn Belt
• MY11B25 RA, 111 RM: high-yielding, central- and eastern-adapted hybrid
• MY13C17 RA, 113 RM: attractive product with solid agronomics and wide adaptability
For more information on hybrids, contact your Mycogen seed retailer or visit mycogen.com/products.